SuMiMahSeh :D
I just realised that I need to learn Japanese if I were to continue working at NS, cause there was a jap girl that talked to me just now :) asking something regarding a T-shirt but I can only understand 'sumimaseh' from her, zzz.. but somehow able to get what she want though...
___________________________________________
Hmm, today is the first day of my FYPJ (Final Year Project). It is actually just another disgusting project given to us to kill our time or something. Waste of time lo, everyday 830am to 6pm... longer than office hour wor. And because it ends at 6pm, I cannot work at NS at weekdays already... Luckily found people to replace me on ALL weekdays, if not I'll be suspended ba. Sad to give away my shifts, but no choice lor. I was able to work today because I asked special permission from my project supervisor... but only allowed for once only...
So I can only work on Sundays only... LOL? One month work for 4 days ar? And need to last for half a year...hmm good luck lol. Hope they don't fire me, I really do enjoy working there :)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/03/2009 12:28:00 AM