Singlehood.
Hmm today is the last day of the short short holiday liao :( went church just now, the topic for today's activity was about singlehood wor. Not bad ba, quite useful for me lol. It's like a topic specially made for me >.<
The thing that I had learnt today from the two hours session can be summerised into two sentences "命里有时终需有 命里无时莫强求" lo. This theory is a theory which I had been kept to, just that it had been STRONGLY REINFORCED within me today :/
Saw #22011990 today, also saw a ring in her finger :( Hmm I never ask her about it, perhaps she wear for fun? But to me, that ring symbolise an end ba... prepared for the worst. Hmm.. "命里有时终需有 命里无时莫强求" ba lol. It will come when the time is right ba.
Ok ba, I need to enjoy the last day of the holiday... tml will be studying at office hour liao T.T but working later wor :)
By the way ar... some girl ar, they are given a not bad d face, but they must draw something on the face (make up) to lower their level of beauty :( (Lowered by abit only...) Personally think they don't need make up de lor :D Well I don't know, perhaps some guys like it that way ba. But it's also something which doesn't concern me ba.
bye people.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/01/2009 03:34:00 PM