A Sad Story Of Mine.. ):
For those who know me for quite some time, you should know who 'Joline' is, for those who still don't know me for that long, 'Joline', was the first stranger whom I asked... for her contact... cause I seldom develop such motive for such a short period of time.
Hmm I was working at IT fair that time, she too, worked in the IT fair, but she worked in a different store opposite to mine... I can't remember exactly how come I was looking at that direction, but somehow, I saw her LOL face... "人妖的脸 , 熊猫的眼", but cute though!
Perhaps of her LOL face, everytime I saw her during that few days of work, I will feel like laughing. So, I felt that I will be happy if I am with her ba. Therefore, in attempt to make myself smile more often, I decided to ask her for her number. I was planning on how to approach her during the last day lo.
We had NEVER talked before, and the first sentence I told her was... "Hello, may I have your number?" (First time asking ma, inexperienced >.<) Then we talked for abit, really abit lo... In the end she gave me her email :) I was very happy then, success ma!
I added her straight away when I went home, but... no reaction at all lo... she never add me lol! There were some time in my life that I thought that the email was fake d, but just now when I added her in facebook, IT'S REAL d! This proves that facebook's people are very anyhow d ba (some ba).
Speaking of facebook, you all know how come I made a facebook account? (1 = most important)
1. To get more Emails.
2. Really nothing much to do at the FYPJ lab.
3. Want to extend my social circle.
Ok la, 'Joline' really taught me something in my life ba lol. That's why the second girl I asked was success ba!! (don't have third yet wor) And she is now in my facebook liao :) go take a look at her face ba, but don't make funny comments on her at her wall please thankyou.
Goodnight people :)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/05/2009 12:45:00 AM