My Resume :D
Eh? March already hor? Which means that... I had worked at Night Safari for six months liao, not bad not bad :) Cause I always think that I may gone at any moment lo... too crappy at work liao :/ lucky ba, somehow survived for six months, they are sooo kind :p and here are the jobs which I worked in my life...
According to choronological order.
1. Careefour (1 day)
2. Motorola Factory (3 days)
3. Sales promotor in IT fairs (12 days/3 fairs)
4. F1 assistant chef (3 days)
5. Night Safari Retail Assistant (6 MONTHS!!!)
Hmm, not bad liao ba, can't talk much also can work those sales promotor d jobs. By the way, if you all have any lobangs, inform me please! I want to work for more type of jobs! Short term d jobs jiu ok le :)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/01/2009 12:22:00 AM