Last post of 19.
This post is going to be the last post... when I am 19 years old. Actually, the day I hate the most in the year is my birthday :( not because it falls on such a nice day, in fact, I am quite happy that it falls on April Fools' hor! Good job mum :) nicely timing :D
Cause I'll be older, and need to take more responsibilities?
So happy birthday, happy birthday... where got happy ar lol.
So... don't see the need to celebrate it lo.
Actually, I am very pleased with what I had done during my 19 years old. Quite proud of being such a guy that I was (although there are many places where I can improve on) and very fortunate that I knew someone that year. And for that, the summary of my 19 years old is : Not bad wor Honkit!
Ok ba, I'll be different... when I am 20 :)
Hmmm, quite tired today due to napfa training... need to sleep liao. And when I wake up later for the cake eating ceremony, I'll be 20 years old le wor :(
Good night ba everyone, enjoy APRIL FOOLS' !! :)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/31/2009 09:32:00 PM