FYPJ First Week Gone !
Finally, the first week of the FYPJ had gone :) ,11 more weeks to go :(
Actually, I am very slack during this week, playing games in the room, going other rooms to talk to friends, spending time on walking towards the furthest toilet...etc etc... All those activities were done just to kill some time. I really don't like myself to do FYPJ this way, cause I am like really useless there, making my partner do all the jobs...
Next week ba, I'll try to do something for the team, and I really need to try!! Cause I really feel very very bad towards my project partner. And the fact that he never complains about me actually made me feel worse. A bit weird, but true that... scoldings are my motivation! So perhaps it's bad to have such a good tempered project partner? Kind of true ba lol.
Hmm I long time never post le rite? Cause I was busy at FYPJ ma, and perhaps no readers also :( Lol nvm de ba, don't need ALOT people to read this blog also. Yaaaaaaaay! Weekends already :) Time to really rest at home liao :) Perhaps not going to tennis tml ba lol, I think I'll prefer to sleep more... sleep more :)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/06/2009 07:40:00 PM