Feeling weird :(
Sunday should be the only day in the week that I am looking forward to, as I will have abit of life ba lol (church and work). But somehow, having a strange feeling inside me as though something not very pleasant will happen soon, something, somewhere or someone... perhaps too tired ba, anyhow think until quite far actually.. hmm, good luck to me then!
Lol, just leave it to fate ba. (favourate sentence of a lazy guy lol)
Hmmm, I am not emo hor!!... just purely tired ba. So people that are reading this, don't need to worry about me de la :D quite difficult for me to fall into the ring of emo nowadays d....... ba.
Hmm, actually planned to put some theory learnt from church a few days ago, but too tired to write liao. Goodnight ba everyone =)
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/15/2009 12:27:00 AM