Church
Hmm went to another church today, but I was late for around 40 minutes. Haiz... bad, kept alot of people waiting :(
This church is a younger church ba, the people there are younger, more energetic etc etc. The music there was WoW, rock d wor. It's like watching a concert there lo. People there also VERY high lol. But going church isn't about watching concert ba lol... I think of it this way at the first few minutes, then when they talk about some theories, I then, find it... like a church ba lol.
The topic today was about love d things. Not much comment though, but those teachings actually made me thought for awhile... just for awhile only ba, cause I kind of like know those things already liao.
So overall, the main objective of going to this church... is to see her lo, but of cause, with motives to do Christian thing also.
To focus on Christian thing, I'll go to the old church ba, can more focused.
_____________________________________________
Tomorrow jiu need to pay for the piano lessons le :(
Should I adjust the timing of the lessons so that I can attend church on Saturdays? Cause I actually skipped my piano lesson wor lol. Need to think ba.
And there are a couple of problems that I still can't talk much, lol. And she'll be having attachment soon le, if ar, she can't attend to church on Saturday and I switch my timing of piano lessons for church, it'll be... hmm.
Need to think ba.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/21/2009 11:14:00 PM