Act Positive =)
Hmm, got back my results just now. For the first time in my poly life, I failed two modules lol.
Sad lo, but can't blame anyone wor... never studied enough... overestimated myself lol.
The two modules, one of them has a sub paper, one of them don't... So I have to take one sub test and retake the other one... Hmmm.
Ok de ba, taking the sub paper will be easy d ba... (have tips)
As for the other module, no choice have to retake lo. And retaking with people whom I had never meet before ba.. Ok de? Can know more people? Lol have to say this type of thing to make myself look positive ba lol. Not sure whether it will be really as fine as I think, the 'new friends' that I am going to know.
Ok ba, but sometimes I will think of this question... What happen if I had put in effort in study?
Cause I don't think I had put effort in study ba... which sometimes will make me wonder that... Can I Study? But the answer ain't important to me anymore... cause I'll try to find out the answer in the next semester ba! Too late though, but just try ba =) try to do something nice for myself in my poly life ba lol...
___________________________________________________
Hmm, I only used around 10 minutes on writing the first half of this post... but this second part, I really spent quite sometime... cause I see the need to think so much wor. As I scare that it will offend some people :x
Ok, the thing is that she invited me to go church with her this saturday. Happy, but kind of like... not very sure what is going on with her and her group of church mates. Hmm how to say le.
Ok ba this way... I scare something which is not very pleasant will happen there. As in... hmm, don't know how to put it properly, better don't put here lol.
But, I did went to a church which she brought me to before... we were still stranger that time, but I was daring enough to go to the territory which belongs to her... back then.
Now, just somehow, I ain't that daring anymore. Although it appears to be a church meeting, but to me, it's something more... so I realised that something changed, perhaps... I am not that daring anymore? lol.
Ok ba, I'll leave it to fate then. If I can bring forward to piano lesson which I am having on Saturday, I'll go... and the main objective of going to church is still the same... see how ba.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 3/17/2009 10:30:00 PM