Valentine's Day Advertisement..
Hmm... The Valentine's Day is about a week more le... Dear female readers (LOL, hope there are some), if you happen to be free on that day and wish someone to accompany you... Don't worry, I am here, have no fear :)
Anyone that is interested, inform me asap!! Cause it's a first come first serve system lol (although..I think...well lol).
And I can accompany you to whereever you want to go (even pig farms, up to you de) for the whole day. So if you want to get to know more about me for further development on our relationship, don't be shy!! Grab this opportunity before it's too late!!!!
______________________________________________
Actually why would I put up such advertisement le? Didn't I have someone in mind?
True la but... it's like gone case liao ba.. so... so.. so.. so... let fate decide ba lol.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/06/2009 12:04:00 AM