Thanks for coming :D
Hmm sometimes I will wonder that...are there actually anyone reading my blog?(as most of the post were actually quite crappy...)
Actually there are! Cause someone actually told me that my blog was quite funny wor(that was actually quite sometimes ago) And there was someone asking whether I am ok when she saw my Valentine's Day Advertisement, haiz lol.
To all of you that had visited my blog, thankyou for spending your time reading, wanting to know what is happening to me :) but don't be shy ma, tag me ma aiyo.
To all of you that had tagged to what I had posted, thankyou very much!! You all are the saviours of this blog :) without you all, this blog would had been down a long time ago :( keep it up! Keep it up!!
Actually it's not suddenly I am grateful to you readers, I had been quite thankful ba, just that want to express it today :D
Thanks for coming, come more often :D take care :]
Finally....
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/11/2009 01:05:00 AM