Study Study STUDY!!
Wa seh I tml is exam le, but I was like studied for abit only. Hmm going to study until I know everything tonight lo, last minute study again...
Actually, I learnt a theory from watching some HK drama today :0 LoL exam tomorrow still watch drama hor. And I had been thinking about how to write out that theory for quite some time.
This theory, in my own words + modified , goes like this :
It is easy for you to find someone you like, but it can be difficult to find someone that likes you.
But when a person likes you, means that you already have the qualities which they are looking for, so you can be very slack in this relationship, cause they are the ones chasing after you.
Now here comes the question :
A person like me, bad at chasing and no one chasing, then how? LoL don't want to create too many lonely Valentine's Days in my life.
Ok ba, I know I can find the answer as time passes, right now, need to study le :(
Hope I can concentrade :)
Take care people :) sleep more while you can...
Posted on 2/18/2009 11:12:00 PM