New Staffs..
I was concentrating to think of those lame advertisements of Valentine's Day until I forgot to post this...
There are two new staffs in my work, one guy and one girl. They got their uniform in second day of their work liao lol, whereas I got mine after I worked there for two month plus? Nothing much, just feel pity for them to wear such ugly uniform so early, hmmph.
They both are from RP, working here as attachment of their course... Working from 3pm to 1230am per day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month. LOOOOOOOOONG working hours wor, and their pay is really saddening, considering have to work for such a long time :(
Both of them are nice person, I think. Although the female staff was like abit blur at work lol (but her voice is not bad, unique). Blur, not because she is new, I think...but think she will improve de ba.
I was also a super sotong staff when I was new, made alot of mistakes at work almost everyday lol. But look at me now, such a fine staff I am lol.
Searching for places to slack :)
Sneaking away from customers :)
Smsing people while working :)Haiz but now cannot bring handphone and wallet to work le, new system wor... so should be unable to find me when I am working, and unable to sms people liao :(
The schedule for this week is...
Tue : work!
Wed : work!
Thu : work!
Fri : work!
Sun : work!
Fierce sia, luckily having study break now. And I am off today :) need see doctor later to cure my cough and flu, HAIZ! If cannot be cured this time, I'll just leave the cough with me for the rest of my life liao, tried to cure for quite some time le...troublesome!
Ok ba, take care people...bad weathers nowadays, drink more water hor :D
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/09/2009 09:43:00 AM