My second time :)
My first time happened around ten years ago, when I was at Hong Kong. I nearly forgot how it looks already... but I finally saw the second
rainbow in my life today :)
Although I was only able to see half of the
rainbow, but it looks beautiful, and I was feeling quite happy upon seeing it :D . Two bad points about
rainbows
are that they don't appear too often, and won't last long... therefore it's good to equip yourself with a handphone with camera :)

Nice picture right? But well, I didn't saw the
rainbow in this angle, I actually took this picture from a church friend. Yup, I went to church today(wednesday), #22011990 =D .
Fortunate that I went church today, cause I saw the
rainbow? Perhaps something more than that ba, although still can't give much comments when discussing something in the church activities lol.
Perhaps good things won't last,
so cherish.
Posted on 2/26/2009 01:53:00 AM