March's schedule..
Hmm my working schedule for March was out liao... Abit sad to say, I need to work for 16 days in March... considered as ALOT amongst the part-timers already, second most wor.. perhaps I am useful to them ba lol... oops.
I didn't that know that the semester starts so early, next monday zz, so I didn't take much days off(off at all Wed and Sat)... and I heard that I'll be at school from 9am - 5pm, and working after that will be... lol I dunno, cause I had never stayed in school for such a long hour before... but I used to have a nap before working d, now cannot liao lor T.T
So March will be a tiring month for me :( hope I can struggle it through somehow ba. Actually I don't see the need to work so much? Cause the initial purpose for me to work was to feed my braces, but I have enough money to support that already. Now I am just working for a better resume ba lol. Five months retail assistant at Night Safari, not bad hor? :D
Zzz I never thought that they will schedule me so many days, cause I am such a crappy staff LoL! Lazy ba, and sometimes really thinking of something while working... making mistakes quite often. Aiyo.
So March will be a busy month for me lo, and need to adjust my lifestyle according to the new timetable of school :( not much time to do my stuffs liao :(
Haiz... take care ba people... enjoy while you can lo.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/27/2009 12:46:00 AM