Holiday :)
Today, I did the last paper of year 2 sem 2! Feel that it was the easiest paper amongst the three lol, not much theory, more on common sense d :)
Hmm long time never blog le, but actually, I was a little bored of blogging le ba haiz. That day lo, said wrong thing and people kept spamming lol. Spoiled my own image, at my own blog, z.
This blog, was actually meant for #22011990(you know can le) to read d, for her to know more about me lo. To let her decide something ba.This girl, actually not close to me at all, and she is very busy also... so need to use this blog lo. But now, there should be only a few readers left ba... and don't think she's reading anymore le lol, some post really cmi >.<
Perhaps I will stop blogging for a while ba lol. Not many people reading and having a really short holiday... need to go school next monday zzz. Thought I could have a longer holiday d, to exercise a bit lo. And planned to go out more often, but... not enough time zzzz.
Hmm #22011990, sorry for addressing you this way... take care ba :)
Everyone must live with a target, perhaps mine is an unreachable one...
Posted on 2/24/2009 02:15:00 PM