Holiday :)
Although there is still one more exam to go, but that exam is like... common sense d, so it's HOLIDAY now!! :D
The exam today was fine, I think... I think can reach the target which I was aiming for also :]
So I will be very free until the end of this month :) the next working day and the last working day for this month will be this Sunday... then will be off all the way until next month :) because I took leave for Genting, thought I am going Genting d... but most probably not going ba...
Actually can go 2 ways d... either I rent 1 hotel room by myself (expensive T.T and solo >.<) So how? Not going ba :( You all enjoy yourselves lo... while I will spend the holiday my way :) seldom have such long holiday liao, no school and work, so can do ALOT of things :) although most of the things I do, are quite no life d, but long time never do liao ba... animes ar, games ar...
YaY holiday liao :D
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/19/2009 06:48:00 PM