Eye candies (:
So I actually went to work today... the main reason that I didn't want to work today was that I am scheduled with someone whom I... abit can't get along with. But she didn't work today (should be don't want to see me also ba lol), so today was just a fine working day for me :)
Especially when I am not working as a cashier today, can just walk around inside the shop to make sure no one steals. The main reason for today to be a fine working day for me was that... Japanese Students! To be exact, you can say... Japanese School Girls, WooHoo! Those school girls know how to dress themselves up properly wor :) and really very pretty!
Not bad not bad, they really are not bad :) although seriously, they are just eye candies for me... due to language barrier :( but I have no intention to overcome such barrier at all :) because I don't like Japanese.
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/18/2009 12:47:00 AM