Church..
Hmm went to church for its activity called the youth alpha. It's an activity whereby youth like me gather with other youths in church to talk about our doubts in the religion. We were asked to share some experience about why we believe in God and etc... I wasn't able to share much, lol... and kind of cooled down the atmosphere of the group while discussing lol, abit made them sian ba (never plan properly of what to say ba).
Many of them are younger than me, but surprisingly, their content was much mature than mine. Not 'mature content' hor, its like their sentences are more organised and linked properly as compared to mine... which is something that I need to learn ba...
____________________________________________________
YaY 5th of the month le, should be have pay le :) but don't think will have much pay... as in didn't work much at the previous month (tired to work + school). But as for now, it's a 'study break' for my coming exam... so...
No school :)
Very free :) , but sometimes really feel that... too free liao :(
So ya, dig me out, I am very free... LOL
(but depends la, some ppl... jiu nvm liao ba)
I'll usually play some no life game at home... haiz~~ Nvm ba, goodnight everyone :)
Posted on 2/04/2009 10:58:00 PM