300..
Hmm, I did opening for the shop today, that's why, I need work as cashier for today. Actually, being cashier is very fine for me, it's easy to kill time. Just that abit stunned where I heard that there will be 300 JAP students today, cause I never handled such a high number of students as a cashier...
Everything was as per normal for the early hours of my work, in fact, it was quite boring as there were very few customers for me to do my cashier job. And the sales was quite bad :(
Until the later part of the night, when the 300 Jap students visited the shop wave by wave, I became more and more nervous lo, what I was scared of were to give the customer wrong change, which will directly affect my pay :(
So I check the money carefully lor, how much they gave and how much change I gave... so kind of like slowed down the process... and generated a long queue :( (seldom do cashier ma and... the Jap students look... very style... peeped them quite often lol)
After that, a wave of ang moh came. By that time, I was quite tired... also blur liao. I actually made some mistakes while collecting money from them... and forgot to return the credit card to its owner after swapping it, haiz lol... luckily the owner reminded me, LoL!
Sad hor? Then as the sales of today was bad, my supervisor asked me and a few other staffs whether we are willing to go home earlier... As not to produce anymore jokes while being a cashier, I choose to go home earlier lor... released us at 10pm wor, they are cutting their budget on staffs... so I have to be more careful le :(
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 2/12/2009 12:39:00 AM