Skip skip skip
HAIZ! Need to skip work for school work lor... Zzz, second day of absent this month at work le.. 1 more = BYE! (24Dec - 25Jan) It's 11 days away from the end of the month... hope can work on all the remaining days scheduled to me ba...
(About $50 gone liao T.T)
_______________________________________________
Btw, the test that I had today was... I got much better marks than I expected lo lol...coz.. when I saw the questions, what I did was...
1st qns : Skip
2nd qns : Skip
3rd qns : Skip
4th qns : Skip
5th qns : Skip again...
(coz never study ma.. tot will fail de..)
But in the end, I got 22/30 in this test :D
Not bad liao ba, for a person who never study =)
_______________________________________________
Now = doing project.. zz almost all ppl in the class had done le, and I haven even started yet lol, too lazy liao zzz.... Think cannot sleep tonight le ba.. SAD!
(coz tml need hand in wor)
Target tonight : Sleep before 3am...
KAYKiANG want last minute work lah zzzz
Posted on 1/14/2009 08:30:00 PM