Refreshed Attendance List at work =)
Eh? I just realized that my working calendar is that... I have a refreshed attendance list LOL. Coz the system is that every month each staff can no show for two times... and they will record down lo. BUT TODAY, it's so called a 'new month' liao, I WANT TO PON WORK!!! Sad...
I don't want to work today...
I don't want to work today...
I don't want to work today...
I don't want to work today...
I don't want to work today...
I don't want to work today...
I don't want to work today...
Actually I don't want to work on any days ba lol. Haiz never mind ba, save the 2 no show to more important events later part of the month, hope there are important events ba :)
Need to go work liao lo, sian diao! Don't know since when, I have no motivation at work, at all... haiz bye my loyal readers lol (sometimes I wonder how few there are), ty for using time on reading those crap created by me eh?
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 1/24/2009 04:31:00 PM