Next Project...
Yay! Managed to finish my project, with 'a little help' from my teammate lol. My page is not the type of page with many stunts... just some basic functions only ba.. but done le jiu done le lor :) Don't need to perform too many functions ba. Wa seh, there was a girl that... do project until cry? Abit lol to me lor... but well... over diao.
(can't give too much opinions... friend lai d..)
____________________________________________________
Wanted to take mc for today's work d... but I realized that the clinic was closed for today lol. Need to generate a mc tml liao. But seriously need to cure my cough and flu le... made a plan of how long to rest le lor, but, just didn't expect the clinic to be closed today...
____________________________________________________
Tomorrow still need to do my POA report ar HAIZ. Those Poa teammates of mine ar... I had been in the same group with them for around 2 months, and I... don't even know their names and how they look like? LOL. I know only 2 of them lor... Han Yang and Alvin I think... but I don't even remember how they look like wor, and I know they don't know me also LOL! Sian diao la, hope the meeting... DON'T... INTERRUPT... WITH... MY... PIANO... LESSON... tomorrow!
I thought I can rest... for a while... zZz
Posted on 1/31/2009 12:36:00 AM