My First time =D
Today was my first time ever piano lesson, woohoo!
Actually was abit too rush today, went for tennis practice then watch abit of the campus superstar small kids singing at the nyp's... block A... I was thinking that... small kids only, don't think they can sing that well wor, but I was stunned when I heard one of them sing.. hmm... not sure who is she lo, coz never watch campus superstar (not quite interested in kids' voice ba)...
Ok, then I went to my first piano lesson after watching the stars... I think I had created some entertainment and headache for my piano teacher lor lol... For a simple tune.. 'C D E F G G F E D C' hor, I either got my beats wrong or pressed the wrong key, super retarded d lol..
But never mind, beginners are like this d ba, just need more practices lor... I think the system is like this... I bought a book from them, the teacher will teach page by page, and I saw a certificate at the last page LOL. Perhaps need to complete every tune in the book ba, to advance...
As for the people at my music school... My teacher is a foreigner I think, but her teaching is ok ba... MOST IMPORTANTLY, the helpdesk girl quite pretty o, and sounds like from Malaysia d.. Now I realised that pretty girls are easily found everywhere (almost ba, but my school de jiu... nvm), but... hor... there are something that comes more important than a pretty face ba... which is like... difficult to be found liao =(
Ok ba, goodnight... reached home at 1am, after work...
Posted on 1/11/2009 01:02:00 AM