Monday wor
To me, working at NS on monday is a very boring task. Coz the number of ppl that visit NS on mondays are extremely little... and when there are not much customers around, we (staffs) will need to find something to do to satisfy the supervisors... fold cloths ar, restock items ar, arrange items and etc... For me, I am a lazy human, so I will try to hide away from the supervisor's vision and find a corner to sing songs lo lol (zi bi).
But today, 1/5/2009, somehow, the supervisor was missing (dunno where she slacking at ba lol)! Then I was working with some talkative ppl, so the whole 4 hours of working time was like... talk talk talk and talk lo =D my mood also changed from ' sian diao ' to ' :D ' wor, despite some saddening news heard =(
I hope that every working day will be like today, which is like free money lol =) but think I will be the 1st 1 to be fired ba lol, but it's ok wor... really dun mind... it's like an honour to be fired coz u talked too much ba lol, along with other slackers XD
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 1/05/2009 11:46:00 PM