Happy Birthday wor, former BnJ girl...
Hmm, dun think you will come into this blog and see what's in here ba lol... lousy blog lol (no time to improve only hor) anyway......
Happy birthday de lar =D
Tell you something o, that time we happened to do outdoor sales together hor, I had never look at you properly... Until you did and said something that stunned me(no point telling here ba lol.. but dun think u'll rmb also), then I began to look at you carefully(coz I discovered that you have internal beauty ma)... that's y i couldn't remember your face and once mistaken an Indian colleague as you ba lol (coz every BnJ looks similar lor!)
Then when I looked at your face... SHIT la!!
>so pretty, nvm le ba<I had really never seen anyone like you lor, behaving like some kindergarten kids, funny funny d lol. Nice to meet you ar btw, super high ka with hundreds of friends like that.. :)
Ok de lah, happy birthday, have a nice day... My first friend in NS and Bnj... Enjoy your partieSSSSSSSs ba =D
--LEGEND--
> Something here
<或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 1/10/2009 12:00:00 AM