<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950106629521558548?origin\x3dhttp://pathofmyfate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Honkit @ 250am..

Haiz 2 tests coming this week, 30% each if I am not wrong.. And up till now, I am still having no idea of the topicZZ haiz haiz haiz...
Cant sleep much later :(
Cant go church later :(
Cant pon work later :(
Need to study later :(
No mood later :(
No post later :(
No time later :(
Actually wanted to go church later d, but no time again lor =( Then I keep thinking of a theory which I had tot of a few years ago, during my sweet sweet d lower secondary days...
___________________________________________________
人生很短,又很奇妙, 你永远不知道下一秒会发生什么事
可能你下一秒就会死掉 所以你
想作什么就做吧 不然就可能
太迟了...
___________________________________________________
This theory of mine, had caused me alot of troubles ba... Skip lessons, lazy to study, did most of the things which I want.. Resulting in bad results lol... but I dunno why, I suddenly realise that this method of living is correct, but I used it in a wrong way, a way to cover my laziness ba.. Not sure why suddenly will think of such thing, perhaps a sense of responsibility grew inside me? Maybe ba... there is a saying that... >> 戴套的男人,是负责任的男人. XD << LOL, perhaps it's ture ba... (Dun ask me for translation, dunno how lol)

___________________________________________________
Ok ba, enough of this lame thing of liao, need go study le =( 3am soon le..

Words in red... if you all think that I copied those from somewhere, up to you lor... Especially Ly lol, coz he had said the similar thing to me a few weeks ago?

Posted on 1/18/2009 02:42:00 AM





Profile..


I am Hon Kit =)
came out on 1st April 1989
a SINGLE Christian.
from Hong Kong
Student of RMIT :D
Manchester United Supporter

Font Too Small??

Press CtrL + Scroll Up :)

Interested in...

Anime (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece)
Drama (Only nice d!)
Games (ALOT!!)
Girl, of course!
Movies (Only nice d!)
Music (Have feel, can le)
Sleeping
Soccer (Watch)


My Wishlist...

More Time!
More Fats XD
More FUNNY :]
More words!
More SHUAI!
More Work ($$$)

My Dream Girl...

Race : Chinese
Age : 1989 - 1992
Height : 150cm - 165cm
Weight : 42kg - 50kg
Skin : Fair - Little Tanned
Hair : Medium - Long
Eyes : Medium - LARGE

Should be : Kind hearted, sweet, little bit of violent, cheerful, shy, simple...

Most Important : 顺眼 :D

Intro me if you find such girl hor :)





My Past..

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
November 2011
September 2012