Goodbye...
Today... didn't go to church, too tired after the previous day d work le... jiu really cannot wake up that type lor... =( sad..
_____________________________________________________
Yay!! Tml changing phone liao =)) Proudly sponsored by my mum WooHoo!! Too sudden liao lol, my sister and I said 'Mum, we want a new handphone(casually asking only)...' Then she jiu bought one for my sister when I was working just now..zz.. As for me, tomorrow lor =) WAAAAaaa such a nice mum I have :) I should love her
until she get me my phone forever lol..
_____________________________________________________
Actually if my friend wc never say he wants to change phone, I also won't care about what phone I using d... But since it comes so naturally, just take it lor lol.
Goodbye ba N73... Actually you are not bad, just that I had found a better one (purely refering to phone only)...
Posted on 1/11/2009 11:34:00 PM