GonG Xi Fa Cai, people...
首先,
祝大家 :
新年快乐!
身体健康 到比牛还壮 :D
__________________________________________________
I actually don't like Chinese New Year here d, coz too few relatives here le lol... Father and mother de ang bao jiu no more le, don't really have the CNY feel... Actually still have a very distant d relative staying here d, but since her daughter beat me in 'O' Level, I don't remeber going to their house anymore liao lol.
__________________________________________________
Hmm, went to church this sunday... Quite surprised, and abit sianed lo. Because the activity lasted for around 45 minutes only lol, and it's talking about the oringin of CNY that type of thing...
Sian diao de la, the time I used to travel to church + come back from church was actually double of... nvm lol. And the thing that I am surprised at was that... the people here shake hands to wish each other happy new year lo, different culture ba lol..
__________________________________________________
Now... REALLY need to do project liao! ER XIN de lor! LoL slacked too much for the past week liao, new year also need to do project lo...
Bye people =)
Wondering why will I miss you sometimes, a not so close de friend...
Posted on 1/27/2009 09:32:00 AM