Friday. 16 January 2009...
I was doing my project until 2.30am, then really stuck until really really cannot le, jiu went sleep, hoping that I could seek some help from my classmates...
Then I woke up at 7.30am (slept for 4 hours only) to go to school... LOL lor, there were still a few of them that had not finish the
project d
requirement which needed to be handed in today(I thought I was the only one lol)... So I didn't get much help from them... and we were doing our projects for around 3 hours...
SUDDENLY, I DID IT!
someway and somehow, i just did it lol!
(project just suddenly work wor lol)
Then jiu school until 3pm (asked for early dismissal to take my laptop home), worked till 1230 and reach home at 1am...
Super sleepy de lor, and need to wake up at 930 for tennis.. hmmm, hope can wake up ba lol.
---LeGend---
Project requirement : Still dunno how to explain lol...
Just... I haven finish the whole project, the one that needed to be hand in today, was just a function in the project only, but its an important function so need to be access and graded... (I tried to explain liao hor, for those who dunno =D)
One Post A Day~
Posted on 1/17/2009 01:39:00 AM