<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8950106629521558548?origin\x3dhttp://pathofmyfate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cristofori =)))

Today was a very useless day to me, slacking at home for almost the whole day, wasted my youth lol.

The only useful thing that I did today was to go to a music school called the Cristofori. Unique name rite lol, weird weird d name.. but I still went wor! I actually went there and signed up for a piano course =) and the fees are much lower than what I had expected =))))

I actually expected the fees to be around 3 times higher d, coz a friend of mine recommended me to another music school, which I just realise, is overcharging by too much liao lor! And the school name is M**** S****... Not good to name the school here ba lol, later kena sue..

Now with cheaper fees, I can buy a better keyboard to place at home le =D Coz I wanted to spend around 1k on piano + piano lesson d... Now cheaper fees = better keyboard lor =)) But not sure where to buy a good keyboard with reasonable price... I saw a very style d keyboard at Malaysia during the visit on 31/12/2008, I love that keyboard lor!! It has 61 keys (if I remember correctly), which is closest to a piano le ( which has 88 keys).. and the keys are made like piano keys, which will give the player a similar feeling as playing on a piano.. Other than that hor, its sound is quite close to a piano, although its sound is made electronically...

'Ok, then how much will it be?'

'It'll be RM 1300, sir '

Actually its affordable to me, but dun dare to bring so much cash lor.. and need bring overseas, troublesome also... and perhaps somewhere else is selling better keyboards..

So wait and see ba, if anyone have information on where to get good keyboards, contact me plz ty =D I want to get a good keyboard and practice as much as I can, to 'upgrade' my piano grade... Currently at grade 1, sounds noob, and it's same grade as everyone on the street ba.. The lady at the helpdesk of the Cristofori said that on average, a human will take around 1 year to 'upgrade' a grade, but it's up to the teacher to decide when to give us the 'upgrading test', based on the students' ability and knowledge towards piano...

My target is to reach grade 2 within 10 months (hope my fingers are smart enough to play ba), so I will need ALOT of practices d, but nvm ba, i LOVE music =D


或许命运的签 只让我们遇见

Posted on 1/08/2009 10:56:00 PM





Profile..


I am Hon Kit =)
came out on 1st April 1989
a SINGLE Christian.
from Hong Kong
Student of RMIT :D
Manchester United Supporter

Font Too Small??

Press CtrL + Scroll Up :)

Interested in...

Anime (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece)
Drama (Only nice d!)
Games (ALOT!!)
Girl, of course!
Movies (Only nice d!)
Music (Have feel, can le)
Sleeping
Soccer (Watch)


My Wishlist...

More Time!
More Fats XD
More FUNNY :]
More words!
More SHUAI!
More Work ($$$)

My Dream Girl...

Race : Chinese
Age : 1989 - 1992
Height : 150cm - 165cm
Weight : 42kg - 50kg
Skin : Fair - Little Tanned
Hair : Medium - Long
Eyes : Medium - LARGE

Should be : Kind hearted, sweet, little bit of violent, cheerful, shy, simple...

Most Important : 顺眼 :D

Intro me if you find such girl hor :)





My Past..

December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
April 2011
November 2011
September 2012