不能说的 秘密
冷咖啡离开了杯垫
我忍住的情绪在很后面
拼命想挽回的从前
在我脸上依旧清晰可见
最美的不是下雨天
是曾与你面对面唱回忆
回忆的画面
在荡着秋千梦 开始不甜
你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
又何必去改变 已错过的时间
你用你的指尖 阻止说我再见
想象你在身边 在完全失去之前
你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见只让我们相恋 这一季的秋天
飘落后才发现 这幸福的碎片
要我怎么捡
--LEGEND--
Meaning of words in
RED = Perhaps we are fated... to meet only
(
For those who are handicapped in Chinese)
_____________________________________________________________
Hmm how come I suddenly post the lyrics of '不能说的 秘密' le?
Coz just now, I played a game at church, need to sing '不能说的 秘密' wor (Cool lor church sing this type of song lol). Then I finally realize that the lyrics of the
red line above were those words... I was like o.O , can be used to describe my situation wor lol.
_____________________________________________________________
After the church activities, I went to eat with a guy in church, he was like super informative d lor lol (complement lai d). The ratio of the number of words from my mouth to words from his mouth was like 1:10. Not that I don't want to talk wor, its like feeling kind of bad to interrupt such an enthu person lol. During the talk, I had tried to change the topic away from the bible... but somehow, but forgot how, he will link it back to the bible... So we talked for around 3.5 hours ba, from church to lunch to kopi session with him... Until I really need to go home to prepare for my work later, I finally find my way out lo (if not, I think he... won't stop ba)
Overall, I find this guy... informative (never see such person before ba), and I need to learn such thing from him, lol.
But hor wa seh! As I never sleep before I went to work just now, I was super sleepy d lor. My boss even said 'Honkit, do you want to go home earlier? You seems sleepy...'
LOL lor... I was like... ok ba, can sleep earlier =D
And before I left NS today, I wanted to ask a BnJ girl a question d wor, she was like working there everyday d... but my BnJ d friend was not there, so don't have a 'bridge' to link ba, so jiu nvm liao...
或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Posted on 1/04/2009 11:31:00 PM