Additional Wish for 2009... )=
Today was like a waste of time going to school.. ):
I tried to reach there to tap my card at lecture before 9am, luckily I was able to make it =)
After tapping my card for attendance, I went to take my breakfast with my friends... at mac. Then we started doing our projects....... haiz.
I was like... STUCK there for around 1 hour during the project, not really sure what to do.
DIE LIAO la! Don't know anything wor!!
Then I was really very bored, and felt that it will be quite meaningless to stay there, so I decided to come home, and have a little nap before my work =)
And here comes my NEW WISH for 2009... Study, cause I realised that I am really cmi =(
Btw, tennis tml :)
and perhaps, my FIRST PIANO LESSON :))))))))))
and going to study tml, if there is no piano lessons... :((
Tml will be a nice day for me =)
But as for now... goodnight people, work hard on your projects...
事在人为 :D
Posted on 1/02/2009 01:15:00 PM