2009!
Happy New Year people !
Was 2008 a good year for you? To me, It WAS !
Big things that happened to me at 2008 are :
1. Equipped with braces
2. Found a part time job, don't like it, but its a source of income :)
3. Knew someong, learnt something from her... (haiz)
My wishes for 2009 are :
1. Have a chance to learn piano.
2. Have more free time at home, to play piano.
3. Haiz... girl...
Hmm... think I need to go to sleep le.. Because there is morning lesson tml, at 9AM... If I am late for tml, I'll be debarred (banned from taking exam, then need to retake the module)... Because my attendance too low liao ): (overslept, late, skip....lol) And I'll be working tml, meaning that I'll leave home tml at 8AM, then reach home at 1AM the following day... =( It'll be a tiring day for me, so goodnight everyone (sometimes I wonder if there is anyone looking at my posts..)
OK, hope everyone will have a nice day ahead =)
Posted on 1/02/2009 01:12:00 AM